Curtiss-Wright Component Coating and Repair Services (“CCRS”) specialise in coating systems and processes, for the aerospace, gas and steam turbine industries to protect components against corrosion, erosion, failure and high temperatures.
CCRS Glasgow facility can also provide specialised coatings for the oil and gas industry to protect a wide range of subsea components and fasteners from corrosion, erosion fatigue and failure.
Established in 1995, and acquired by Curtiss-Wright Corporation in January 2014, CCRS has grown to become a highly reliable and innovative service company, with a dedicated and highly skilled workforce currently operating out of Glasgow and Alfreton, Derbyshire.
Approvals include AS9100 Rev C, NADCAP and ISO 9001:2008
- IPCOTE and IPSEAL corrosion protection, erosion protection
- Dry film lubricants
- IPAL diffusion coating for ‘hot end’ sulphidation protection
- Smooth-Seal Sacrificial Coating System
- Indestructible paint and coating systems (approved equivalent of SermeTel® coatings)
- Repair and refurbishment coatings for compressor blades and vanes, combustion/flame tubes, replacement honeycomb seals and re-coating of turbine blades, vanes and nozzle guide vanes (NGVs).
- Teflon Coatings
- Rockhard Stoving Enamels and Lacquers
ADDITIONAL SURFACE TREATMENTS
- Alochrom Plating
- Bonding systems
- CMM Inspection and NDT material testing services, including laboratory reports
- Chemical Cleaning
- Dressing and blending of compressor and turbine blades
- Dry Grit Blasting
- Heat Treatment
- Machining, milling, turning and grinding
- Onsite services including training
- Super Polishing – C.A.S.E. Isotropic Super Finishing
- Technical support and writing of repair schemes
- Welding: Tungsten inert gas (TIG) and Spot and Stitch